Since the 1950’s this product line has been the leader in low cost drilling and tapping automation. These tools were sold through the years under one or more of the following product names: CompAir, BroomWade, Broomatic. As of April 1, 2000, Invensys Pneumatics, the parent company of CompAir BroomWade, ceased support of the Fixtured Tools product line.
Airmachines was founded in 2000 by Donald Taylor to acquire the assets of the former CompAir BroomWade Fixtured Tools product line. Since then, the product line has been manufactured and sold under the Airmachines label. Previously, Don was the CEO of Taylor-Westerfield Incorporated, the only authorized repair center in North America for the CompAir BroomWade line of tools from 1987 through the Airmachines acquisition in 2000. Don is an Industrial Engineer by trade and has over 40 years of experience with designing and building machines to service the manufacturing industry.
We have been extremely vigilant since the founding of the company to ensure that all parts are made only in the USA and UK. In fact, many of our UK specialty parts suppliers are original vendors to the former CompAir BroomWade line of tools which means that they have more than 50 years of experience with manufacturing the high precision parts that are assembled into our self-feed drills and air motors.
We continue to supply, replace and repair the old CompAir BroomWade branded tools that are still working hard worldwide.
Why Airmachines over our competitors?
- Two week average shipping time. Expedited orders available in most cases.
- Multi-function Control Head set-up for either manual, semi-automated, or fully automated machine control.
- Self-Feed Drill Units come standard with built-in control valving, feed rate controls, return dwell ports, remote start and emergency retract ports.
- No need to purchase a separate external valve package. Ready to drill holes right out of the box.
- Variety of mounting brackets are available to provide versatility for machine designers.
- Application assistance and after sale service.
If you require additional information about repairs, repair parts, new equipment availability, air motors or air tool accessories, please do not hesitate to contact us. Catalogs are now available online for downloading and printing or a hard copy may be requested.